Before you come to us and we can welcome you in our clinic, we would like to give you some helpful information:
Arrival and departure by car:
We provide parking for cars (unattended) on the clinic grounds. For disabled patients, parking spaces are reserved directly in front of the clinic entrance. For parking layout see Arrival.
In Bad Oeynhausen, please pay attention to the signs pointing at the MATERNUS Clinics.
Arrival and departure by train
If arriving by train, please check in your luggage on time. We recommend that you put first-necessity goods in your hand luggage. After arriving at the train station in Bad Oeynhausen, take a taxi to the MATERNUS Clinic. You will be able to submit your taxi receipt at reception!
The Bad Oeynhausen station is handicapped accessible.
- Appropriate therapy clothing (tracksuit, shorts, 2 sets of swimwear, weatherproof clothing)
- Appropriate footwear (sports and leisure shoes)
- Alarm clock and hair dryer
- Nordic walking canes (if any) for use during the therapy-free time
- Medical examination results
- Regularly needed medication
Of course, towels and sheets are provided by the clinic.
As a precaution, we would like to point out that you should not bring any valuables since the clinic does not accept any liability.
Washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities are available on site.