With 590 beds, modern medical and technical equipment, the latest treatment methods and a wide range of therapies, the MATERNUS Rehabilitation Clinic in Bad Oeynhausen, belongs to a high-quality class of rehabilitation facilities in Germany.
The cooperation of the specialized departments of
- Orthopedics and Behavioral Orthopedics ,
- Cardiology / Internal Medicine / Metabolic Diseases und
The MATERNUS Rehabilitation Clinic maintains cooperation with a large number of insurance providers including, all statutory primary and secondary health insurance funds, German pension insurance funds Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund und Land and Deutsche Rentenversicherung Knappschaft-Bahn-See, social welfare offices, regional offices, federal benefits agencies, and private health insurance institutions.
In accordance with § 111 Vol. V German Provision Contract (Sozialgesetzbuch, SGB V), indications include the following:
- Degenerative rheumatic diseases
- Inflammatory rheumatic diseases
- Follow-up treatment of accidents and injuries
- Heart and circulatory diseases
- Vascular diseases
- Venous diseases
- Metabolic diseases with focus on diabetes mellitus
- Neurological disorders